Monday, August 31, 2009

See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me



I saw this today on Postsecret………and it represents the true essence of my life.

I have this incredible need to have the love of my life see and experience the same things I do.

But, most importantly she doesn’t have to see them the same way I do.

I don’t need for her to agree with me or buy into anything that I believe because that would be way too presumptuous for me to think that way. And I’m just not into that kind of thing. So I just don’t care about that part of it – but the need for her to understand ME and what I see is very strong and it makes me happy when I share with her my insights into things.

And even though I crave her approval (among other things!), we have enough respect for each other to realize that agreement on all issues is not necessary.

But I have so enjoyed the part of our lives where us two different people have grown together.

I can honestly say that I can see things the way she does so much better these days. I may not agree with it all the time but I can see it.

And The Good Lord only knows what she sees through my eyes!

But that is the path love takes.

And I am having a ball!!

So join me………find someone to love and love them with all your heart and show them what you see in God’s creation.

You never know what you’ll get back in return!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... no black socks w/ boat shoes and shorts, huh??

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home