Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Evolution Revolution



So the Duggars are having their 19th kid..........

These people scare me for some reason. They're so calm in all that stuff. Those kids are so, so, um......nice acting!

Which leads me to reasonably believe that they are either a cult and are hypntoized or they are laying in wait to become the serial killers they are being trained to be right now.

I try to watch the show every once in a while but ever since they went to the "Evolution" Museum, I've been cracking up each time I see them. I can't get those agruments against science out of my head.

Plus, they all dress alike......

And since it has been all over facebook for a few days I'll go ahead and ponder the question, "so what DOES her uterous really look like"??

Peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

This makes my uterus hurt. I read an article that quoted her doctor saying Michelle Duggar's uterus, and her health, were in excellent condition - that she was designed to birth babies. She's certainly good at it!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous sw said...

I keep expecting her uterus to just fall out.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home