Friday, October 16, 2009

The Fat Man



My boy Rush Limburger is cracking me up these days.

He's astounded that there was a backlash against his proposed participation in a group buying an NFL franchise.

"Astounded I tell you"!

He's blaming Obamerica for it.

He says that everyone is a tool for the horrible way our country is run these days.

I say that the chickens always come home to roost and that Karma is a Bitch!

I'm sure that it's difficult when you spew hatred and dissention for a living and then you just don't understand when polite society looks down their noses at you and doesn't invite you to the party.

I'm sure that he doesn't understand when he's admired by so many "ditto-heads" that he can't play with the majority of people who find him and his views revolting.

I say good for the NFL. Even if they are elitest snobs at best. I say that we should all get what we deserve every once in a while and the fact that you make a bazillion dollars a year should in no way indicate your position in society.

Fuck the Fat Man. Fuck him up his stupid ass.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home