Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Christmas!

I get THE question all the time........."what do you want for Christmas"?

It's a valid question but the truth is that I don't want anything I don't already have.

I realize that I live a most blessed life. Things that I want, I get.

But it is the important stuff that matters most to me.......and those are things that you have and just can't buy in a store.

- a smile on her face
- laughter in the house
- the joy of my children
- satisfied people eating at my table
- more friends than any one person deserves

Oh I've got it all and really can't even imagine wanting anything else.

But if I had to choose.........here is my answer:

All I want for Christmas is to help more people than I have hurt.

That puts Karma on my side.

I hope that your holiday season is amazing and I pray that all the blessings of life are yours.

PEACE!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

All I want is peace on blogs and good will toward my sanity! Happy Christmas Keith to you and yours.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home