Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Happy 6th of July!

Hope everyone's 4th of July was as wonderful as mine was!

And in wonderful, I generally mean very quiet and time spent with the one you love.

Because if we're judging success like that, then I had a very successful long weekend!

I love being at home with my wife and not having much to do because then I get to spend time with her.

And that just cranks my tractor!

We did scurry off to the coast on Sunday the 4th to have dinner with my cousins from Baton Rouge. We went to the "pan-oriental" restaurant Tien at the Imperial Palace and it was quite good. I was happy we went.

But it was a quick trip. We left around 5pm and got home by 11pm so no muss, no fuss for the Kennedy's!

Now onward to this week.

I find that Tuesday's after a long holiday weekend are more like Mondays than a regular Monday. But like most days, all you have to do is grin and bear it and it will be over before you know it!

I'm planning a motorcycle trip for this coming weekend to the Smokey Mountains so we'll see if that happens or not.

But until then I bid you.......

PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home