Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Here's just a few shots of our Christmas. I like to record these things for posterity (and also for future blackmail attempts on the young ones!)

I hope yours was a magical as ours was.

We are blessed beyond measure.


I could fill up a blog about how much I love this woman - oh wait.....I already have!

Here's my girls........mighty early in the morning!!

Here's the youngest........and the cutest!

Obviously we had a little pirate problem at Christmas - here's the sword fight to prove it!

It's hard work unwrapping all these presents.....sometimes you just gotta strip!

Hey, hey, hey........I GOT ONE!!

My kids.......version 1.0

Now I've got to tell you......this boy LOVES him some dinosaurs - ROOOAAARRR!

Here is my baby with HER baby!

Now this is the "reason for the season" - best picture yet!

Is this the future daughter-in-law.......only The Shadow knows........muahhhhahahaha

That's some GOOD SUGAR!

Hey.........what the hell is Santa Claus doing with my damn wife!!

So that's it folks...a little picture review of Christmas 2010.

Just keepin' it real

Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Looks like a merry time indeed. Happy New Year!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home