Thursday, March 03, 2011

Hannah's New Guitar




Hannah's 21st birthday isn't until June but at the rate she kept "borrowing" my guitars I was gonna be out in a few months anyway so we decided to go ahead and get her a new one.

A special one.

A read damned good one.

Ain't it purty!!

It's much nicer than anything I've got and she looks so much better playing it than I do!!

Anyway, she was tickled to death with it.

Now I can't wait to see if she remembers it on her 21st birthday. History tells me that the "gift euphoria" will be long gone and she'll be pissed when she doesn't get anything else on her birthday.

But I know her momma and I'm pretty sure she won't!!

I have the first song she has recorded with the guitar on my itunes but I have no idea how to get it out to the public so if you want to hear it, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send it to ya!!

Peace!

1 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

I heard it and am very impressed.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home