Saturday, January 21, 2006

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night..........

Last night was a night in for me. I had many options of what I could have done but ultimately I chose just to hang out. I had to run some errands in the rain, which is always fun. But after that, it was off to Blockbuster and a few movies. It was girls night out again so since I am not a girl I stayed and just chilled.

I think we sometimes underestimate the value of just chilling. Somehow I think it brings us back into focus and allows our hearts and soul time to rest - not to mention what it does for our bodies.

Anyway it was a good night, very quiet.

I have spent so much of my life flittering from place to place in order to occupy my time so I wouldn't have to think so much. I'm not in that place anymore.

And there is a person I have to thank for that - So thank you Paige. You are my heart and I can hardly believe how wonderful my life has become thanks to your grace and love.

I miss her when she is away and I celebrate when she is near. Maybe that's how it is supposed to be - I'm not sure - but I am certainly enjoying it and wondering why it hasn't been like this my entire life.

It used to feel as if I were swimming upstream all the time. Now I just float and take what comes with a joy that seems almost surreal.

So, even though it was a very dark and stormy night, my soul was singing and I recognize where than comes from and I just want to thank God for allowing me to experience what I have always knows was true - unconditional love rocks!

I hope your day is equally as fulfilling.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home