Saturday, June 27, 2009

Facebook Killed Everything.......

Apparently all the prophets, seers and soothesayers were right..........facebook will suck the log out of your blog.

I'm so sorry. My wife has been out of town, which would be a perfectly natural time to whine about how lonely I am and how much I love and miss her.....which I did, only it was on facebook.

So yea, sorry.

But this morning, Im going to get her in New Orleans and bring her home and treat her like a princess (well, either that or a play date.....).

And starting next week, well, I would say that I'm going to be better about posting but the truth is that I am having sinus surgery on Tuesday and I'll be doing pre-op stuff on Monday and I'll be unconscious on Tuesday and feel like shit on Wednesday.....

So I'll just be back here when I'm through!!!

Peace/Out

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Good luck with your play date, the surgery and your addiction to Facebook! I stay away for just for that reason.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home