Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mardi Gras Ball - 2009

We had a marvelous time Saturday night at the Krewe of Artemis Mardi Gras Soiree in Baton Rouge.....Instead of going into details with words and memories, I figured I'd just short circuit that and post some pictures.

There are two main reasons for this. The first is that it helps to show what was going on rather than to describe it. The second reason is that for some reason, our memories are a bit fuzzy at this time!

Most of these pictures are self-explanitory but I will give you a head's up on a couple of them.

The picture below where my beautiful wife has a ball in her mouth is the result of a semi-tragic encounter she had with a clown.......and that's all I've got to say about that "incident" (as it is now known in Baton Rouge).

The other is the final picture - after much abuse at the hands of the girls at the tuxedo rental place and my family, my pimp shoes were such a fashion hit at the Ball that they even got their own portrait - recorded for posterity purposes, of course.

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend and I would encourage everyone to go to a Ball whenever possible. (and my wife had so much fun at this one, I'm sure you could get her to join you with a simple invite!!)












PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home