Thursday, March 18, 2010

Guilty? I Think Not!








I assume that each and every one of you knows that I love my wife more than I love breathing.

I would die for her but I have so much more fun living for her.

I spend as much time as I can trying to make her life easier and bringing a smile to her face.

Those things may take the form of me cooking for her, buying things for her or just trying very hard to be considerate by listening to her and not complaining to her about all the shit in my life.

I truly try hard to be the best husband/best friend/lover/companion in the world for her.

And I do it, not as a job or something I feel I have to do in order to keep the peace - but instead I do it as a fruit of my love for her.

It is truly my priviledge and honor to love her - and I try to make that love as active as possible.

So imagine my horror as I was awakened this morning at 4am by her..........

You see, she was FURIOUS with me.

Me, who lives my life as described above as well as I can.

And why, you ask, was she furious with me?

It was a dream.

She had a dream.

A bizzzzzaaaaarrrrrreeeeee dream wherein I was hiding from her at a fraternity party while she was frantically looking for me. No one was helping her find me.......she caught glimpses of me from time to time but I always went in the wrong direction.

She had her clothes on backwards and apparently was looking all disheveled.

She even ran into her old college boyfriend there and was trying to warn me he was there but she was innocent of any complicity in the meeting.

Even my friend Chris Bowen apparently threw her in a raging river to keep her from finding me.

And she was mad.

So my question is..........what's a boy to do?

Help me. All I was doing was sleeping. Honest!!!

Peace?

1 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

I told you to stay out of that Sigma Nu house!!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home