Monday, August 16, 2010

Yadayadayoohoo!


Wow, it seems like it’s been forever since I’ve written here.

I know it hasn’t be F O R E V E R……….but it has been a while.

Sorry.

Sometimes the inspiration is huge and sometimes it’s not even there!

So much has happened since I last wrote that there is not enough inspiration in the world to cover all the shit that has gone on, but I will hit the high points!

We had our reunion of all the classes from the 1970’s. It was so much fun. Both nights included my beautiful wife entertaining the masses.

She gets on to me about me saying things like that but they’re true!

And all of you folks that know her well understand the truth of them as well………

It was just a blast. It was great to see all those people. Even though, many of them I see all the time, it was somehow special in that setting. And of course, there were those folks that I literally hadn’t seen in 35 years there as well. And that was very cool!!

Some folks looked old and some looked just like they did last time I saw them. Some were fat, some were skinny……..It really does take ALL KINDS!!

Anyway, it was a blast, blast, blast!

This past Friday was Bunco for the girls. I went out and then hid in my room until it was over. But whatever happens at those things, I can assure you that a good time was had by all judging from the mess when it was over!!!

Saturday was the Norah Jones concert in New Orleans. It was great! I loved hearing her sing and play. She has one of those sultry voices that is full of gravel and seems to call you out with each song. Just wonderful.

Next weekend is Sheryl Crow. That will be great too. I just know it!

So, here is your lazy blog post. Hope you enjoyed it.

I certainly feel less guilty now!!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home