Monday, October 18, 2010

RED!



Me and Little Eddie went to see this movie tonight........and it was fabulouso!!

We both agreed that it was, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the best movie we've seen all year.

It was a fun, fast, not too terribly unbelievable, action comedy movie ever!

OK, well, maybe the action wasn't too terribly believable but it was FUN.

And maybe not the best one ever.........but certainly the best one we've seen in a long, long time!

The premise was some old spies from the CIA were being knocked off and when they got to Bruce Willis, well let's just say that he was probably the man NOT to mess with.

Him, John Malkovich, Morgan Freeman, Helen Miran, and most of all..........Mary-Louise Parker (who I just happen to think is the second hottest woman on the planet behind my most amazingly excellent wife........ahhh, my wife - have I mentioned how much I love her and how I still can't believe she lives with me? NO, well, she is amazing and I love everything about her........but mostly, I love the fact that she loves me!!)

John Malkovich plays a nutcase who was unknowingly fed LSD every day for 11 years...and he played it as well as it could be played.

Well, I'm sure you probably don't care about the movie - I'm sure that it's just my recommendation is all that you're after........so you have it.

Now go see it!!

Peace/Selah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home