Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Random Thoughts on a Wednesday

I hate mean people that are controlling and have to have everything their way.

A guy I work with – his father died Sunday of lung cancer. My father died of lung cancer on 2-14-95. I remember that. Every day.

I am in love with an amazing woman that I don’t deserve - but I’m not complaining!!!

I think people put too much energy into their jobs. It’s really not that important.

I hate to see people that think they are superior to me. I’ve always known that I was the smartest guy in the room. Does that make me one of “them”?

Riding my motorcycle is the closet thing I have ever found to complete freedom.

I love to watch the sun rise on a crisp cool day.

It hurts me to see people unhappy with their lives.

I am very proud of my children and try to tell them as often as possible.

I think my relationship with God is the key to my other relationships.

I don’t have to be right as often as I used to.

I love making love.

I think this year is the best of my life.

I wish we had a different president.

I don’t define myself by the common things others define themselves by.

I don’t drink because I have to – I only drink when I want to.

I love my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

And I love your testimony to that.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home