Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blah, blah, blah.........

Ever been too busy to have a cohesive thought in your head?

Ever had so much to do that you didn't want to do any of it?

I think that's where I am.

So I apologize for all the "non-thoughts" I've had in the past week and am working very hard to find those thoughts and get them out - but I'm just not there yet.

I did have a great musical week last week. On Tuesday I took my beloved to see Keb' Mo' and Bonnie Raitt. Wow, what a great show. Both of them were amazing - but Bonnie was absolutely amazingly fabulous. Have been a fan of hers for 30 years and that was the first time I had ever seen her. She was so comfortable and made the sold-out auditorium so very intimate. I loved the show.

Of course, there's not much bad to say about sitting next to the girl that makes your sun rise and set and holding on to her while incredibly romantic music is being performed.

On Friday, I went with the boys to see Delbert McClinton at the House of Blues in New Orleans. And except for the standing for hours, it was an amazing show. I have forgotten how much fun it is to have horns and honky tonk music together while the beer is flowing.

So, while I sit here at work, muddling through, I feel as if all my creative juices have been sqeezed out of me. But like all things, that will come back around too.

So thanks for your patience.

And it's peace and happiness that I am wishing for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

I'm giving it up for your love everyday- I'm giving it up for your love right now

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home