Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Holiday Boogie........



Next week is going to be a good week. This week, not so much so.

I’m taking my girl to Ft. Lauderdale with me for a meeting. The meeting will be a small thing but the trip will be huge.

I’ve rented a convertible to take advantage of the South Florida Winter!!!

We’re going to take a trip down to Key West and we’re going up to Palm Beach to try to catch a Jimmy Buffet show.

I love my life.

On another subject:

Have you ever just bought the perfect Christmas present?

I have.

Can’t wait! Can you?????

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know now!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger KK said...

Now I just can't let the cat out of the bag - it ain't Christmas yet!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Cup said...

No hints? You're evil.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Cup said...

Oh ... have fun with the lovely beloved in Florida!

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know, the perfect gift is definitely NOT lingerie. :)

I hope you and Paigey the Lovely are having SO MUCH FUN!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home