Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Finally

Finally, I have figured out how to get the damned pictures out of my bazillion dollar camera - even though I somehow screwed them up in the photo editor thing. It may take me a while to become comfortable with this here new-fangled technology.

Anyway, let me please introduce you to my grandson Andrew Thomas Burnett who has the pleasure of being held by the most wonderful woman in the world. The girl that makes my blood burn with the fever for the flavor of a..........oh nevermind.

Let me rephrase: How do you like my grandson being held by my most wonderful wife?

And just in case you want a better shot of my wonderful wife's boobies - here's another one!!!

The kid is pretty cool. We got to babysit last Friday night - and I do mean all night - so my daughter and her husband could go to a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans. He was very sweet and only fussed when you changed his diaper.
At this age, all they really do is eat and sleep and poop - so it wasn't that big of a deal.
And I didn't hyperventhilate even once!!!
Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess he can't shoot a gun yet?

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Oh, he can shoot a gun. He just can't hit a damn thing. It's like he wasn't even aiming. I moved the target in to like 5 ft. He just wasn't trying.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's adorable and oh so squishy! You guys are totally awesome, babysitting ALL NIGHT -

(and Paige's boobs are just as awesome as ever! Woohoo!)

You two are still on my list for babysitting, don't worry. Because now it's way fun - chasing around a fast moving crawling kid!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home