Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammys and Other Assorted Life Lessons

Had another full weekend of house hunting.

It's getting to the point where I don't want to see a-n-y-m-o-r-e-h-o-u-s-e-s!

We finally narrowed it down to two brand new ones - and lo and behold, we both liked opposite houses.

I guess that's how it goes.

But since we really can't worry too much about it until we sell ours, I think we'll just cool it down for a while.

We do have a possible trade for ours so that may take the decision out of our hands for the time being.

But other than that, I had both of my children over for dinner last night with their significant others, and of course, THE GRANDBABY!

It's fun to play with the Grandbaby!

He's all cheeks and sugar right now and he was wide awake and having a ball. Which of course means we was just sitting there making faces and staring at lights and sounds. But it was fun anyway!

And for some reason, the entire house was intently watching the Grammy's. I don't recall ever watching these things that closely but it was a good show for family entertainment.

I especially loved the part where Vince Gill won some kind of award for a country album and he was given the award by Ringo Star. He got to the mircophone and said, "Wow, I just got an award from a Beatle". Then he turned to Kanye West and said, "Kanye, have you ever had that happen?" and the room busted out in laughter.

For those of you that don't know - this Kanye guy thinks he should win every award and is kind of an asshole about it when he doesn't. Anyway - that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time on those stupid awards shows.

In other news, I was happy to host a gaggle of my dear readers at my house for a late, late, late night celebration on Friday.

Damn girls drained a half gallon of vodka and spend the evening doing the bunny dance. But it was much fun to watch!

I hope everyone's life is as good as mine is - and if not, don't forget that Thursday is Valentine's Day where you can always start over and make it right!!!

I love my wife, I love my life, I love my children, I love her children and I love, love, love that grandson.

So get you some today.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember any bunny dance. AJ

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing. There were no bunnies dancing! I did find out than I really like playing Scattagories (sp?). Especially when a half gallon of Vodka is involved! Thanks again.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

This is probably the only serious and geniune comment I will ever post on this site.

That Keith is willing to post his love for his wife, family, and grandson gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I can imagine not the scene but the feeling of having a moment of peace with your only family.

Now back to the petty sniping we all enjoy.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Cup said...

I hope y'all have a lovely Valentine's Day, too. You are a lucky man — your wife and beloveds are even luckier.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home