Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I'm about to go get ready for the chili cookoff but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween.

I think it's a very cool holiday thing.

And further more, I think all those folks who think it's about worshiping the devil are stupid motherfuckers.

So there. Take that you Southern Baptists and Mormans!

I say go out and have fun. Have lots of fun!!!

And beyond all that - remember what Saint Bob (the Dylan) said: "He not busy being born is busy dying".

That's the Honest to God truth. So today, start over, be the person YOU want to be. Put the past behind you and start anew.

We're given that choice each day. And if we fail to choose it, it's no ones fault but ours.

Thank you God for allowing me to understand that and to all the people that get irritated when I wake up in the morning and start brand new with a happy heart - sorry if I irritate you but I choose happiness and joy. I choose it now and I'll choose it tomorrow and the next day after that.

I'm going to be reborn again tonight.

How about joining me?

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was raised Baptist, and we always went trick-or-treating. So HA, take that. Not all Baptist are uptight, just like not all democrates are bad people!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home