Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vroom, Vroom

I have been very disappointed and yet happy that I have a motorcycle again.

Disappointed because my last bike was the bike of my dreams and the one I got now was a very poor substitute but fell under the heading of "better than nothing".

Happy because, well, it was better than nothing.

Then I decided to turn that frown upside down...........

I found a way to customize this thing so that there will not be another one like it in the entire universe!

This bike is going to be the coolest bike on the road and while it may not have all the ammenities that I crave in my old age, it will have a "wow" factor that will put me at the top of the cool, cat-daddy pile for years to come.

And I'd like to thank my wife for her amazing encouragement and patience through this process and, well, quite simply, I just always like to thank her for being the most amazing person I have ever known because I love her more than I love breathing.

So I guess that's all the news that is news in my world. So Happy Halloween to all you ghosts and goblins out there.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home