Monday, October 27, 2008

Lucky Boy

Friday night, my love and I went to New Orleans for a little R&R - which loosely translated means a great meal and hotel sex!

It was wonderful.

Our meal was amazing and even though we drank too much, a good time was had by all!

The next morning we met some friends at the Cafe' Du Monde for some beignets and coffee and we got our sugar high for the day!

When we got home, we went to a 10 year old birthday party way the hell out in the country and then on to a halloween party in town. And that was fun. We dressed up like cowboys/sheriffs/old west lawmen or whatever you want to call it. But my baby was cute in her pink old west outfit. I just looked like my normal self going to shoot stuff. I even took my real guns which caused quite a stir.

But everyone felt safer for it!!!

So it was a good weekend and once again, I'm feeling like a very lucky boy.

I hope you're lucky too.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

Hotel sex is great. Almost as good as makeup sex. Just better a little bit better than the-baby-is-asleep sex.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home