Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Back and Utterly Exhausted!

We had a great trip to Ft. Lauderdale with a few exceptions.

Exception #1. It was a record for cold weather in sunny south florida...........
Exception #2. The convertible top on my rental car wouldn't convert down.

But since exception #1 was in play, exception #2 didn't matter so much.

We got to see the Miami Dolphins beat the Oakland Raiders from right there on the field. I hated looking through the cheerleaders out to the football field but I was willing to give it a shot!

We went on a cruise on a big ole yacht.

We did unspeakable things when it was late at night.............

Yep, it was a great trip.

But I'm glad to be home. I missed my chillin's. Plus I hated the 473 e-mails I came back to because my damn blackberry would not work down there!!!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Glad you had a good time. Were the cheerleaders wrapped in the American flag like the chicks in your previous post? I thought it was against the law to "display" the flag like that, but Sid said it wasn't?

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home