Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 2 - The Antichrist Cometh

Well, we're in the second week of the non-administration and the world hasn't ended yet!

But after listening to the doom and gloom at church yesterday you'd have thought so!

Actually, I'd say our church was split about 50/50 on the election which is better than most places around here. But the 50% that was disappointed was REALLY DISAPPOINTED!

I'm holding my breath still and I'm just going to wait and see what happens.

I'm buying ammunition as quickly as I can but I'm still very hopeful!!!

Peace

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Why do you need ammunition??? The "surpressed" are going to come get us?? yeah.. Power to the People... whatever.......blah, blah, blah......

3:00 PM  
Blogger KK said...

I need ammunition because it's doubled in price since the evil empire started us in a war that we have no business fighting.

And now with all the right wing sickos out there they are driving it further up because they think the man is going to take their stuff away from them by force.

Yea, whatever......blah, blah, blah.....

3:03 PM  
Blogger KK said...

Oh and bite me!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I heard nary a word about the election at church yesterday. I'm interested to see how today's White House visit went!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Ain't Just Whistlin' Dixie said...

Well, maybe I'm glad I missed church with a sick youngun yesterday! It's encouraging to me that it was 50/50, though. I get tired of feeling like the turd in the conservative punch bowl.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home