Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Need Fashion Help

OK, I need some help.

And I can do without the smart-ass thoughts running through your head right now.................like "oh yea, he really needs help" and other assorted goodies from all my "fans".

Here's the scoop:

My motorcycle being painted in a black and white checkerboard pattern with some red skulls thrown in tastefully by the artist that is producing my bike. Red 40-fat-spoke radial wheels with gangsta white wall tires.

Got it?

If you're not familar with a wide range of custom motorcycles and specifically old school bobbers then you may have trouble with the mental picture.

So I'll wait for you to close your eyes and imagine what I described.

I'm waiting patiently.................

OK - times up!

Now don't you think I would look very cool with my black leathers on and some red boots?

My wife is now officially begging me to not even think about it. But I just can't help it.

Red Boots...............wow.

So what do you think???

6 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

No red boots you commie, go Barack! I mean black!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh--- I have JUST the fashion coordinate extrodinaire-- my own Malissa!! Just wait till she wakes up in the morn-- and dazzles everyone w/ her fashion/extrodinaire!!!
She will tell you == What's now, what's hip, what's not.

Not that MY clothes have any reflect on what she wants to happen-- I tell her-- it fits me - I'm comfortable-- it works!

Anyway-- SHE will tell you WHAT to do baby!! 11:00am tomorrow(Thurs)

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am actually bringing Malissa down to Her Daddy's Honda "72. Hoping she can picture it all coming together-- whitewalls, redspokes-- checkerboard on gas tank?? (I know w/ a couple of red skeletons thrown in) HEY--I;m NOT making reference to Red Skelton!! ugh who would get that??
Is that what I'm seeing or am I a goofball??? Red Skelton Tina

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Verdict is in! All black. No red boots.

I asked her "How is he going to incorporate red into his wardrobe, then?"

Maybe on the jacket, or a red helmet, NOT the boots.
No charge for the consultation. See ya Tina

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, if red boots would make you happy, then knock yourself out. But, you would look like Bozo. If you have black leather pants, then black leather boots are a must. You could get some red panites. But then I'd hate for you to have a wreck. I say get a red scarf that will fly backwards as your varooom down the highway. Just don't let it get caught in the spokes.

You know you have to have you some Republican red in there somewhere!!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red boots are for hookers, and I don't think that you are a hooker. I agree with your wife, no red boots. You will look like a gay drag queen on a really cool bike. NO RED BOOTS!!!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home