Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Birthday

Back during our mission auction, I was asked to donate a dinner.

And of course, I did.

Then the question was posed during the auction of how many they could have for dinner.

And of course, I said, "I don't care".

I got a couple of hundred bucks donated towards our mission funds so I was happy.

So on Saturday night, we had a non-surprise birthday party a friend of ours put on by the Navajo team that bought my services.

Oh yea, the dinner was for 30.

The moral of the story is that parties are good and the more the merrier. Or maybe the fact that "ye who put no rules on your services deserve whatever you get".

A good time was had by all and I was very happy because what cook doesn't like a lot of smiling faces!!!

I did notice that I slept in on Sunday and missed church. Now that may sound regular to most folks - but I don't sleep in. I'm up at dawn every day. So I'm guessing that I was tuckered out just a bit from all this stuff.

So here's to the next one.............

Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I'll let sleeping in slide this time...Saturday night was fun! :)

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home