Monday, February 09, 2009

Bad Blogger

Here's a riddle for your Monday:

Sometimes I'm just full of it - and sometimes I don't even think about it.

What am I???

Yep, I'm a bad blogger.

I was just reading the post secret website today and at the bottom was one that said "when I die, please remember that I was happy and got everything I wished for". Or something like that - I'm paraphrasing so bite me.........

And I truly believe that is true in my life.

I surely wish that the rest of the world could feel the same way some day.

Peace

3 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

A hot chick and a Harley. Yep.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

"I'm paraphrasing so bite me..."

I love you.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

That's a great 'post secret'. I'm almost there!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home