Monday, March 16, 2009

St Patrick's Day........oh my aching head!

Well, I can assure you that a good time was had by all in Baton Rouge at the St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday. If you shoot enough jello shots by 9am, you'll pretty much be up for anything

OK, so we were just joking - but for a quarter I'll be we would have done it!!!
The girls were having a grand time all dressed up in their Dr. Suess headgear.
And yes, the more they drank - the friendlier they got..........I love beer!!!
Even sweet little innocent Nicole got in on the action - just without the beer.........
She was so happy to be hanging out with her momma. Nothing like quality time with the family to make everything work better!!!
And finally, here was the thing we did the most on Saturday. Yep, we visited the Port-O-Potty's very often and were very, very grateful for their noxious existance because without them, we would have been in a world of hurt!!!
So I hope everyone had as much fun as we did - and if you didn't - well that's your own damned fault!!!




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know both of your mothers are so proud!

St Patty's day is my anniversary.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a dead man

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so dead.
Your loving wife

9:13 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm thinking that as a general rule...it's not a good idea to post pictures of your lovely wife coming out of the port-o-potty. Just sayin'...

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had second thought on the photography, huh?!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home