Friday, March 06, 2009

Boys Are Not Smart


I hope each and every boy in the world has come to the understanding that our practical side is not the best side to put forth when dealing with the fairer sex.
So many things that make such good sense to us does not in fact make good policy when dealing with a beautiful woman.
Take this cartoon for example, this poor ole boy simply was doing what was practical -but in doing so, he created a shitstorm that he will never pull completely out of.
Logic is not necessarily your friend.
So, as we look forward to a wonderful weekend that even has an extra hour in it - I'm just sending out a friendly reminder to all my mates: "Just Shut Up".
You'll thank me later!
Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I guess now I understand why my answers get me in trouble.

Q: Do these jeans make my ass look big?

A: No, it's your big ass that makes your ass look big.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home