Monday, March 02, 2009

Vroom Vroom

OK folks, on Saturday I got my bike back.

All finished.

All amazing and quite badass if I do say so myself............

Of course, the temperature dropped 50 degrees on Saturday and I went to pick it up in the midst of that temperature drop - which means that my brave new bike only got ridden about three miles from the shop back to my house because it was freezing!!!

And I mean that honestly. It was cold as hell.

So where are the pictures of this bike, you may ask yourself.

Well, they're sitting in my camera on the kitchen table.

That happens a lot on Mondays. I remind myself to take something to work with me and then don't think about it again. Which is why so many times I just stop what I am doing and go put something in my car or write myself a note or call my voicemail and tell me what to do.

The older I get, the worser this becomes.

I hope I live to 70 because I can't wait to see what the hell I'll forget by then!

So anyway, I'll bring it tomorrow for sure and put up some pics.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home