Thursday, March 19, 2009

Watchmen This

I went with the boys last night to see the "Watchmen" movie................

Now that was an all-night-sucker. Really long movie.

And maybe the strangest movie I've ever seen.

All of us agreed that we liked it but we couldn't quite grasp what it was all about. Strange Days Indeed!!! Most peculiar momma............(sorry for the John Lennon reference but the soundtrack for the movie ROCKED!!!)

Kind of like one of those artsy films on the Sundance Channel.

But I would suggest seeing it if you like crazy-ass movies. This one definately qualifies!

Either way, it was great to get out and see the movie. It was even greater that I rode my motorcycle and when the movie was over and it was almost 10pm and 64 degrees I got to fly down the highway and feel that cool wind in my face.

Yea, it was a good night.

So grab a friend and go see this movie - but don't take a date - I don't think the girls would be too enthralled with this. But if you find one that is - I would suggest that you marry her as soon as possible because she'll be a keeper!!!

I would love to tell you some deep dark secret that this movie exposed in my heart or soul but I just can't quite fathom it at this point. Maybe with a week under my belt of living with it, something will come to me - but not now.

And perhaps I should see it again, just to make it sink it a little deeper.

I don't know - but if any of you have any ideas or theories, I'd be happy to discuss them over some tabs of LSD.

Peace!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home