Monday, April 20, 2009

Holy Pig Flesh, Batman


New Orleans was wonderful this weekend.

The French Quarter Festival was full of people and fun......

I love my friends that have a condo down there and I love my wife who went with me.

But most of all, I loved my meal at this amazing restaurant called Cochon. Rated the number one restaurant in the United States by Bravo TV, I can honestly say it was amazingly delicious!

I had a ham hock over mashed sweet potatoes in a black-eyed pea ham broth. Simple yet elegant and I have no idea how in the world they cooked this ham hock but OMG it wss good.

My most beautiful wife had rabbit and dumplings which may have been the best thing I've ever put in my mouth besides her.......well, nevermind.

So once again, I am in awe and thankful for having the most amazing wife, the best friends, and great food on which to pace my life.

I am a lucky boy indeed!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

You paid big bucks for hamhock and rabbit? Geezzz.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home