Thursday, May 07, 2009

Oink Oink

Well, it's been a while since I've been here and in the meantime I have been and had injections in my spine, gotten on an airplane at 5am and been exposed to lots of Mexicans with Swine Flu and am none the worse for wear........

Went to Houston for a Board of Directors meeting of this organization I'm with and had the opportunity to eat a very fancy dinner at one of those revolving restaurants -

And spilled a glass of water in my lap.

I swear I did.

It was cold too!!!

Luckily, even though everyone else was in a suit, I of course, was in blue jeans so no harm-no foul is what we all said!

Anyway, once again, Bob Dylan's new album came out at number 1 this week. Amazing that this 70 year old bastard can still sell 125,000+ on his release day.

Sometimes, life is just so cool.

Then sometimes it isn't................today, our hispanic personnel director was arrested by the feds for 25 counts of some shit having to do with them thar illegals that we had working here.

Then I find out that my step daughters best friends ex boyfriend got murdered in the Conestoga parking lot last night.

So I guess life always has the good and the bad.

I like the good.

And I love my wife.

I'm very happy for me, her and Bob Dylan.

For you that really don't know - Bob Dylan is a prophet and one day you'll all wish you had listened and understood. The lord works in mysterious ways - but very few of them will ever get played on the radio!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home