Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seems Just Like Starting Over

John Lennon song, 1980. Recorded right before he was gunned down by a stupid son of a bitch who will burn in hell when he dies.

At least he will if there is a hell because I'm sure that God loves the Beatles. All girls do!

Anyway, my title is not even remotely related to John Lennon - it's just what I thought of!!

I went with my daughter this morning to court.

She is now divorced............and I am happy.

Well, truth be known, I've been happy for a long time so I guess what I should have said is I'm HAPPIER!!!

So if you run into my daughter, tell her congratulations and please give her some good advice on relational matters.

Like don't kiss crack heads............

Peace

4 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

I am happy for all concerned. There is a line from the movie Parenthood that goes "You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father."

He will only realize what he has missed when it is entirely too late.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good.
Tina

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations ex-father-in-law of a crackhead.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations ex-father-in-law of a crackhead.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home