Monday, April 27, 2009

Post Secret

Every Monday morning, one of the first things I do is look at the Post Secret website and see what they put up for the week.

There is something liberating about looking at other people's secrets.

You find that there are some sick and hurting people in the world.

You find that there are some very sad people in the world.

You find that there are people just like you in the world.

And I think that last one may be the most important one.

My secret is that I'm so happy I could just die today and I know that I'd still be smiling......but it's so much more fun to live and roll in it each and every day.

I am so very thankful.......

Oh, and one of the things I like to do is write down the counter at the end of Post Secret - then I'll read it and refresh it and see where the counter is then. While I was reading this morning. 1519 more people looked at Post Secret.

That's pretty cool.

Hope all of you that are stuck on facebook have a nice day.........if you have time to read blogs anymore!!!

Peace

2 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

I was one of them and you got that idea from one of the secrets. You're such a thief.

Oh, and an ass pirate.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yours posts inspire me...

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home