Friday, July 10, 2009

Transformers

I work for the largest transformer manufacturer in the world.

That is not what this is about.

This is about the movie I went to see last night.

"Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen"...........

Talk about your non-stop fan-boy action movie. This thing wore me out. I can't begin to tell you how "busy" this movie was.

I don't think the action stopped once in the entire 180 minutes of film.

But OMG..........this Megan Fox chick is quite simply amazing.

And I think she wants me. I could kind of tell by watching her last night. I'm glad my wife didn't go with me because she would have kicked that girls ass.

Or maybe my perceptions were off.

Either way, I'm glad I got it out of the way and I'm glad I won't have to watch it again.

Ever.

Make way for Harry Potter next week. That'll be the next big-un.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I think there's a "Would Megan Fox date you" quiz on fb. You should try it.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home