Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Life's a Beach!



We spent a lovely weekend at the beach. I love sneaking off with my wife - even though we had a few 10 year olds with us.......

I would have much rather had that alone time with the smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves crashing!

And speaking of waves crashing, my beautiful, patient, wonderfully beautiful wife and I went to the gym at the condo on Sunday morning. And as we were playing with the machines, we happened to look out the windows towards the beach and were very shocked to see 6 foot waves crashing against the beach!

I guess we missed out on the weather reports of the storm that was coming.

Luckily, it wasn't much - but it certainly stirred up the gulf a good bit.

If it hadn't been so damn cold I would have loved to go out and ride some of those waves. But alas, in my old age, the temperature of the water has everything to do with my immersion in that water!

Anyway, we had a nice, relaxing weekend and I wish it could have lasted longer.

There is something amazing about being at the beach with the most amazing girl in the world and I just didn't want it to end.

I could retire there and make love with the patio door open for all eternity and never grow tired of my life!!

Hope your weekend was good too.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

And you wonder why women would rather see a man (a studly man of course) from the rear view? Your picture explains it all.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home