Friday, March 26, 2010

Apocolypse Now? (or rampaging republicans on the loose!)

A few thoughts after the "health care bill" passed.....

There has been an awful lot of right wing "ohmygodism" going on. People screaming at each other, people tearing up other people's shit - quite frankly, we're just acting like ugly americans......

And as you all know, I'm a liberal, left-wing whacko in the mold of Jesus Christ. I'm all about helping the poor, feeding the hungry, and especially healing the sick.

But just a reminder, I'm also a southern boy. Which means I like to pamper my woman, be nice to small kids and dogs and I always carry a gun.

And I will shoot somebody.

Just for fun sometimes.

And lord help you if I get close to my arsenal. I could defend against and entire herd of you rampaging republicans if need be.

So let's play nice.

And then I won't have to shoot you.

Peace!!











2 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

You got the left wing whacko part right.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought ALL left wingers were gun control enthusists (sp)??

Just like ALL right winger, republican capitalists don't care about hunger, poverty, and sick people???

Humm...
Tina

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home