Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I Love My Wife!!
















I know it comes as no shock to most of you........but I love my wife.

Here is what I sent to her today in a text message which pretty much covers most of it and something I tell her all the time (much to her dismay for some reason.....)

I love you. I desire you. I need you. I can't breathe without you. I want to worship you the rest of my life. I can't believe you're my wife. I want to show the world how amazing you are. I see you in radiant beauty even with my eyes closed......

And yes, I could go on and on!

I try, so hard, to explain to people that life is not about simply "existing" or "getting by". Life is about living........and living abundantly.

And I know how hard it is. You get into a routine and that routine seems to rule your life.

But what if you looked at it differently each day. What if you truly woke up and gave thanks for your blessings each and every day.

What if you not only recognized, but celebrated those blessings and made each moment a party instead of just life.

Wouldn't that take away the drudgery that most folks have to deal with in their day to day lives?

So I say, if you love someone - tell them!

Shout it from the roof tops.

Make love as often as you can.

Use touch instead of words to exemplify your feelings.

And if you don't have that in your life.........stop what you're doing and go FIND IT!

I love my wife. And my wish for everyone is that they could find someone to love and celebrate like I do.

If we all did that, I promise you that this world would be a much happier place!!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home