Monday, September 11, 2006

Wasted Away Again..........

Please let me be
Please go away
I am NOT going
To get up today!!!

Of course, that’s not true. But this morning, when it was time to get up, I said my Dr. Seuss rhyme over and over again with the pillow on my head.

But up I got.

And off I went.

And it’s now after lunch on Monday and I’m still wishing I was back in bed.

I took a weekend and decided to rest. OMG. That was so nice. But I think my poor body got used to it and when it had to go-go-go on Monday morning, my brain rebelled and tried everything to shut the rest of me down.

So I spend the better part of the morning wondering what it was I was supposed to do.

The phone always reminds you – have you noticed that?

So as I get up and go, finally, I wish you health and peace and love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Yup, that was me this am.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home