Friday, November 17, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again!



Well, I'm back!!!!

Had a great trip to Florida with my love. Some meetings but mostly just good times. There's something magical about going away with the one you love and spending time together. Plus there's the "hotel sex" that makes it all worth it!!!

Went to the Miami Dolphin's game on Sunday and had tickets to be on the field right behind the players - yep, right next to the cheerleaders!!! It was great fun and the Dolphin's won - which now that I think about it, I don't really care. They beat the Chiefs and it was a good game, so that's all that really mattered to me. Then later that night we went on a cruise on a yacht along the canal in Fort Lauderdale by all the bazillion dollar homes. That was very cool.

The next day we went to Key West in the convertable I rented. Long trip, but there is something very cool about where the road ends. Got our pictures made by the 0 mile marker. If I ever get them processed I'll post them here.

Then the rest of the week was just regular fun stuff. But I'm glad we're home. Both of us were worn out and needed to get home so we could rest!

So I hope everyone had a good week. I'd love to muse about important philosophical subjects but my desk is just crazy full of shit to do, so I guess I'd better get to work.

So remember - "in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make".

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger haahnster said...

Welcome back!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home