Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Got Radio?

I bought a new vehicle two weeks ago. My other "new" car had received 50,000 miles in one year - and normally I drive them to 300,000 or so, but I got a wild hair and went and traded and got me a new Ford Explorer.

It's been years since I've had and SUV and boy are they better than they used to be. I've enjoyed sitting up higher and seeing more. I love the feeling of invincibility you have in a heavy truck. Downside is that I am NOT enjoying the old miles per gallon thing.

Oh well, you can't have everything.

Except with girls, and then you can if you keep the dog off the new furniture - but that's another story for another time!

Anyway, I got another wild hair and decided to get me a new Sony Sirius radio put in the new truck. And Oh My God, is that amazing. Never run out of area (except under cover of buildings or tunnels or big oak trees) and the sound quality is amazing. 160 channels, most playing something I want to listen to.

So if you hear that I'm dead in a wreck, just know that I was fiddling with the satellite radio and not paying attention to where I was pointed.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Whatever you are in the mood for, it is there!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home