Wednesday, September 19, 2007

B-B-B-Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet wife........................

She's is ______ years old. That's all I'm brave enough to broad-cast (pun intended).

No jewelry this year.

As a matter of fact, this is the weirdest bunch of presents I've ever given in my life. She's getting a new patio over the entire back of the house and Lasik surgery to help her survey her kingdom from her new patio.

Pretty weird, huh!

Some nice dinner and wine tonight - and hey, who knows what else she'll get!!!

Peace

5 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Happy birthday, lucky Mrs.!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

Ditto to Mrs. KK!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told the wife that you must have read my blog about a patio feeling like being on a 10 mg valium, and that feels good sports fans!

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Love from me cast your way!!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

I think those are very thoughtful gifts :O) Thanks for the comment early too btw!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry I missed PK's big B-day! Tell her I miss her bunches and hope to see her in November.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home