Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day

Does anyone not actually "labor" on Labor Day?

Whether it's mowing the yard, grilling on the barbie or plowing through the herds at the mall, doesn't everyone sweat just a bit on this day.

Except for the people that have those jobs that have to work on Labor Day. They truly do labor - but hey, someone's got to man those sales.............

Anyway, I was just thinking of all that as I worked up a nice lathered sweat on Monday.

I watched the 300 or so motorcycles that seem to live on my street go forth for a Labor Day Ride.

Have I mentioned lately that I miss my motorcycle?

Oh yea.

But so it goes.

And so do I.

Peace be on you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I shopped and watched movies. I didn't labor. I lazed.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home