Thursday, October 04, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuucccccccccceeeeeeeeee







OK, two weekends away from going to see Bruce Almighty Springsteen in Chicago. The Boss.
Anyone have any requests? I'm sure I'll get to meet with Bruce backstage before the concert to go over his set list - so whatever you'd like to hear, just let me know and I'll put in a good word!
I'm very excited about the road trip. Wishin' I was a goin' on my motorcycle - but alas.........
In the meantime, after we went through our third string quaterback, who was also hurt and lost another mid week game to freakin' Rice.............well Just Fuck Football.
















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No F'n way are you going to see Bruce!! I didn't know about that trip. Have fun!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

Well....

I would like to hear "I'm on Fire".

If it wouldn't be too much trouble. Just have him give you a signal like "this one goes out to my good friend, Sid, listening at home over his cellphone by his good friend, Keith, who is calling him live from this concert." Or something like that.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Rookie Mama said...

Sooooo..... how was it?

You need to take a drive over and see this cute H.D. jacket I got for the little one!!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home