Friday, December 14, 2007

BIG RASCALS - He Man Bunko Haters Club

Men of the world have finally united!

We are TIRED of being bunko widows on Friday nights so we have formed our own club - NO GIRLS ALLOWED.

We had our first convocation tonight over a pecan wood fire where several two-pound ribeyes were sacrificed to the cause.

There was alcohol and loud singing of "Free Bird" with the requisite air guitar solo's.

But before I get too big for my britches - I guess I should admit that I brought half of my steak home to my bunko-playing wife to have when she gets home.

I guess we're not so tough after all...........

But there's always NEXT MONTH!!!

Party on Dudes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

The husband took me out on a date tonight. I'll let him play with you next month. Never seen him play air guitar but he knows the words to Free Bird.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a whiner!! At least she goes home earlier than some of us!!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home