Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally, Some Christmas Weather!

25 degrees last night. Put the bud on the nips, I'll tell ya!!!

I was tired of the 80+ degree stuff we've been having. Which to the people in Buffalo must seem like I'm crazy to complain about - but jeez, it should be at least COOL for Christmas!

Finally got to go back and shoot some cowboy action stuff this weekend. More fun than a man should be allowed to have, I tell ya true.

Came home smelling of brimstone from all the black powder I touched off. Saw fire shoot 6 feet out of my shotgun. Yep, very cool.

We finally got our Christmas tree up. Seems like we were the last family in the western hemisphere to do that because when we went to buy it, it was only $5.

Much better than the $80 I was prepared to shell out.

It looks very wonderful and at one time last night, I just sat in the room by myself with everything else off and just looked at it.

I have so many things to be thankful for in my life. And luckily for me, I know that so I don't miss a thing.

I hope and pray that in this season, we can all find something wonderful to be thankful for and allow that spirit to dominate our lives.

Let's vow to put away the negative and celebrate all the good things.

I think that sounds like a great New Year's Resolution...............

Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

"I would rather light a candle than curse your darkness."

From the greatest movie ever - Raising Arizona.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home