Monday, June 02, 2008

Estrogen Finally Dissipating

Well, an entire gaggle of chicks showed up for the Sex In The City party. I counted 16 girls and one boy preacher (far right with the dress on!)

So yea, I should explain that one - our hot cat woman dressin' associate preacher's wife (the little Vietnamese Vixen in front right of photo) called to say that their daughter was sick so she was going to bring her and her husband to the party. I told her no boys were allowed unless they wore a dress. So he showed up in a little black dress - size 10 no less!!!
And here's my beautiful wife as she realizes that there is a boy at her party and he's dressed like a girl. In the background you can see her just graduated from high school daughter who is not sure how or why adults can act like this.

Seriously - she doesn't know yet that you never grow up!
Here you can notice the subtle transformation after the sixteenth cosmopolitan. Doesn't she have "the look" by now? Yes she does!


And here is me, lucky boy, as the recipent of all thing holy. Due in large part the the thirtysomethingth cosmopolitan, I'm sure - but I'll take it however I can get it.

So it was a good party and nobody got hurt or arrested - as far as I know.
One moment of pride for my wife is her hat (see all photos above) that she made to match the one that Sarah Jessica Parker wore to the London opening of the movie. She got a standing ovation when she walked into the theater that evening. More stuff that the teenager just doesn't get - yet!
Anyway, they started showing up at 6:30 and they left for the movie at 8:30 so that only gave them 2 hours to eat and drink. And boy howdy - can they drink!
They made it through two huge pitchers of cosmo's and one of sangria and who knows how much else. On the menu was some yummy stuff. I made several pounds of Tuna Tatake and we had the requisite party food such as egg rolls, thai chicken kabobs, meatballs, salami/cheese/olive skewers, spinach dip, salsa and chips, cream puffs, cheese cake and I can't remember what all else.....................
But when I started to clean up after they had all gone to the movie all I had to do was to wash the serving trays because the food was going, going, gone!!!
Yes, a good time was had by all and apparently they all loved the movie.
I, on the other hand, loved getting my house back to normal and being able to sit in the quite and watch some television while they were all gone. Blessed peaceful easy feeling..................
So, like I said, a good time was had by all and more importantly for me, my wife had a great time and I was not killed or injured in any kind of gender based hate crime.
So here's hoping that everyone else's weekend was as fun!
Peace.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, a good time was had by all!! You are a good Mr. Big. The crib is wonderful also, except for the being in BFE part.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gender hate crime?? What?? Honey, we wouldn't do anything to a man-- especially a man that can cook like you do!! Tina

7:10 PM  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Did your wife make that hat as a nod to SJP's crazy hat that she wore to the premiere? That's pretty damn funny.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home