Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Life's a Beach

Well, we made it.

Nobody got cooked or sloshed.

It was a very nice vacation.

The one thing we all agreed on was that it was way too short. Vacations are addictive!

The beach has a way of pulling you in - no, not into the cold, cold water but into the mindset that life is slow and you don't really have to do anything.

I napped and napped and rested and napped some more. It was luxurious and I loved every moment of it.

It also helps being surrounded by people that you want to be surrounded by.

I have found that one point makes all the difference in the world!

Anyway, we're back to the grind. I was amazed at how "tired" I was yesterday having just come off of 3 days of doing absolutely nothing.

Now I can't wait for the next time!

This coming Saturday, May 10 starts my birthday week. Yes, I get an entire week dedicated to my birthday.

Why you may ask?

Because I was an only child and I get what I want and I want a WHOLE WEEK.

Sure, my birthday is actually the next Saturday on May 17 but the celebration starts the week before. So please feel free to give me things and treat me royally because I deserve it.

It's my birthday week!!!

Hope everyone's is just as much fun as mine - but if not, maybe you don't deserve it.............

So Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I can't do a weekend vacation. Not just because my job won't let me, but by the time my body finally realizes it's on vacation I have to turn around and come home. Then I'm in vacation mode while my body needs to be working.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home