Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holiday BBQ?


Anyone do any bbqing over the long weekend? It's an American Tradition, ya know!

I think I did almost nothing on my federal holiday and it was very nice. I planted a few shrubs and did some tinkering with some stuff. I cooked a monster meal for all the children. But other than that, it was a nice day of nothingness.

There is something spiritual about nothingness...........

The thermometer in my shed read 106 degrees at 9:30 Monday morning and the humidity was busting 95%. Most incredibly miserable. Shades of things to come?

Anyway, this week is the big one. Friday night is the Sex in the City party at my house to be attended by who knows how many hormonal women. Or maybe they'll just be regular women - I have no idea.

All I know is that I'll have to stay somewhere out of the way or I'll be in big trouble.

And you know I wouldn't want to be in trouble...........or would I??????????

Hummmmmmm

We'll just have to see. I'm sure I'll get my orders later this week.

I'm sure that there will be pictures.

I'm equally sure I'll probably post some here just for kicks.

And then I'll get in trouble all over again.

what's a boy to do?...............................

Peace Ya'll.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had beef kabobs yesterday. They were good, I must say.

There better be no paparazzi at this party.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm hoping that you're cooking something FABULOUS for Friday night dinner! Don't make me go all hormonal on you. :)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home