Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally.........



It's like Christmas around here today...........................

My baby's coming home!

Yea for me.

I got to see her for a few hours last weekend after she returned from Injun Country but then she was off again. It's been 13 days of lonely sleeping in a big empty bed.

But now, it's over and she's back.

So I celebrate today and the feelings of calm and satisfaction that seem to be washing over me like waves in the ocean.

Which is much better than it was earlier in the week when I was afflicted with a stomach virus that pretty much just kicked my ass.

Wasn't hungry Sunday evening when I fixed a wonderful dinner for my children. We had steaks and shrimp pasta and other yummy stuff and I just really didn't want anything to eat so I just had a drink or two and visited.

Got up Monday morning for work and didn't feel well. Threw up and other good stuff and felt a little better so I went in to work a few hours late. Stayed about an hour when I realized that I had no business there. Went back home and just layed around. Went to sleep about 4pm and slept until 6 the next morning when I got up and went immediately to the couch to lay back down.

I have no idea what it was or where I got it, but it flat out kicked me in the teeth.

Woke up Wednesday and felt fine. Well, I was a LITTLE weak! But whatever it was, it did it's thing and then went on to wherever these things go.

I, for one, was glad to see it go.

Still haven't eaten much but that's not a bad thing either.

So that's all the news that is news. All I need to do now is to take my lady in my arms and hold on tight.

Wish me luck!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home